HR Law – May 2019
Welcome to the May edition of HR Law.
Please click on the links below to read our latest edition of HR Law.
- Employee entitled to PHI benefits until he could return to the same job
- Directors of a limited company can be personally liable for breaches of an employment contract
- IR35 off-payroll working rules
- Insolvency and arrears of equal pay
- On call work and the minimum wage
- What's next for GMP equalisation?
- Plans for cap on public sector exit payments resurrected
- Tribunal modernisation plan published
- To watch our latest future of work video where we discuss: Making reasonable adjustments