Top tips for managing ongoing procurements
Join Rebecca Rees, Lucy Doran, Stuart Brown and Lucy James for a short, tip-heavy, webinar on how to keep your procurements on-track during lock-down and deal with Covid-19 related problems in an effective and timely manner.
Topics covered will include:
- Welcome and overview
- What to consider when commencing/continuing a procurement
- How to effectively engage with your market in a procurement-compliant fashion
- What to do with site visits, interviews and meetings
- How far can you amend your documents?
- What if your supplier's financial status changes during the process?
- Cancelling a procurement … what to consider
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions using the written Q&A function.
Over the next few months we will be running other webinars on topical issues relevant to local authorities, housing associations and the NHS. Topics include; the impact of Covid-19 on public sector asset management and Building a Safer Future. We will circulate further details of these webinars in due course.
Please note the registration form will take you to Zoom to register for the webinar.