Trowers & Hamlins

Sign up

Home » Legal Services » Practice Areas » Private Wealth » UK personal tax advice

UK personal tax advice

UK personal tax advice

A team of tax and estate planning specialists who concentrate on advising individuals, families and trustees both in the UK and internationally

We advise on all aspects of UK taxation. UK resident and domiciled individuals are subject to worldwide tax on income and gains and their worldwide assets are subject to inheritance tax on death. If you are non-UK domiciled you are taxed on a different basis.

We can advise you on whether you are resident in the UK for tax purposes and whether you are domiciled here. If you are non-UK domiciled, we can also advise you how to structure the ownership of your overseas assets so as to protect them from tax in the UK.

Key contacts