Tax plays an important part in any business and achieving tax efficiency for transactions and projects can reduce costs and potentially make otherwise unworkable structures financially viable.
Our experienced Tax team provides advisory services and transactional support to clients advising them on tax issues arising from real estate transactions including:
- VAT, SDLT and capital allowances planning in respect of UK real estate acquisitions, disposals, land development, housing regeneration and landlord and tenant transactions
- advising on the tax implications in respect of the creation, acquisition and disposal of offshore and UK real estate investment vehicles
- advising on Islamic compliant real estate investment and refinancing structures
- property and corporate tax planning in respect of group reorganisations and intra-group real estate transfers
- advising on the taxation of real estate investment joint ventures.
We serve a diverse client base on the tax issues affecting their real estate investments and property business operations including real estate investors, land developers, private equity houses, pension funds, charities, financial institutions, landlords and tenants.
In the current climate of tax complexity, the need for cost effective, efficiently delivered, professional tax advisory services is greater now than it has ever been. In providing our tax advice, our aim is to achieve tax efficiency, reduce risk and add value wherever possible whilst maintaining the client's commercial objectives at the forefront of that advice.