Tax plays an important part in any business and achieving tax efficiency for transactions and projects can reduce costs and potentially make otherwise unworkable structures financially viable.
Our experienced Tax team provides advisory services and transactional support to clients advising them on tax issues arising from housing development and regeneration projects and related real estate transactions including:
- Tax efficient vehicles for property development
- Joint ventures and consortiums
- Mixed tenure housing developments
- 'Golden brick' arrangements
- Residential and commercial mixed use developments
- Large scale voluntary transfers
- Key worker and shared ownership housing development.
We advise on all UK taxes, including stamp duty land tax, VAT and corporation tax and also cover particular areas such as the construction industry scheme and gift aid. We serve a significant portfolio of clients, including the Housing Corporation, charities, private companies and affordable housing providers.
In the current climate of tax complexity, the need for cost effective, efficiently delivered, professional tax advisory services is greater now than it has ever been. In providing our tax advice, our aim is to achieve tax efficiency, reduce risk and add value wherever possible whilst maintaining the client's commercial objectives.